I never know what to write for these sorts of things, but since I’ve been tagged twice I decided I better try! So here goes…
Five things you may or may not know about me:
1. I am a twin. This might not be a surprise to some people, but there are always people who have known me for a long time who are surprised to learn that I have a twin brother.
2. I was born with a hole in my heart. It’s a small one and doesn’t really affect me. The doctors from Rileys Children’s Hospital checked me out when I was a baby and said it would probably close by the time I was an adult. It was still there when I was 13, but status is unknown at this point.
3. I enjoy the beach, but I’d much rather swim in a “cement pond” than in the ocean or lake. I get seriously creeped out by seaweed, and I don’t like the thought of swimming with creatures I can’t see. I think that’s from getting stung by a jellyfish in Florida when I was younger.
4. I’m not a big fan of “dating around,” I’d much rather be in a relationship.
5. My AIM screenname comes from a teacher I had a crush on when I was 13.
So there you have it, five little tidbits about me that I hope are interesting!