Nobody loves me enough to tag me for this (*sniff*) but I decided to do it anyways! So there!
1. Are your parents married or divorced?
Divorced, and both remarried
2. Are you a vegetarian?
3. Do you believe in Heaven?
4. Have you ever come close to dying?
5. What jewelery do you wear 24/7?
Earrings (cartilage piercing)
6. Favorite time of day?
7. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
If I ever eat broccoli…
8. Do you wear makeup?
9. Ever have plastic surgery?
11. What do you wear to bed?
PJ pants and a Tshirt
12. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Minor traffic violations only
13. Can you roll your tongue?
14. Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
15. What kind of sneakers?
16.Do you believe in abortions?
I am pro-life
17. What is your hair color?
dark blonde. Is too!
18. Future child’s name?
19. Do you snore?
… I don’t think so.
20. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Everywhere. I want to go back to Germany, and England. I want to go most places in Europe…
21. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
22. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Pay off my debt!
23. Gold or silver?
24. Hamburger or hot dog?
25. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I don’t know… fake mexican, I suppose
26. City, beach or country?
27. What was the last thing you touched?
Besides this computer? The protrac stick (at work).
28. Where did you eat last?
29. When’s the last time you cried?
Watching a movie yesterday
30. Do you read blogs?
31. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
32. Ever been involved with the police?
Not for doing anything illegal. I’ve ridden in the back of a cop car though, and my next door neighbor is a county cop
33. What’s your favorite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Whatever is cheap I really like Aussie, but usually buy Suave or V05
34. Do you talk in your sleep?
Sometimes… used to a lot when I was little. Occasionally I’ll wake myself up by saying out loud a line that I’m saying in my dream.
35. Ocean or pool?
36. So, who has the original missing questions?
The Cookie Monster
37. Who would you take on a mÃ©nage Ã trois for a dirty weekend?
Wouldn’t you like to know?
38. Window seat or aisle?
Aisle… I have to pee all the time, and I get claustrophobic on the inside.
39. Ever met anyone famous?
I’ve met Sandi Patty and Ginny Owens (both Christian artists)
40. Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
41. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
a little of both
42. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
43. Basketball or Football?
44. How long do your showers last?
45. Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Automatic, which made everyone in Germany call me a wimp. I just told them that Americans figured out that we have better things to do with our hands 😉
46. Cake or ice cream?
47. Are you self-conscious?
48. Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
49. Have you ever given money to a beggar?
50. Have you been in love?
51. Where do you wish you were?
52. Are you wearing socks?
53. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
54. Can you tango?
No, but I’d like to learn
55. Last gift you received?
I don’t remember…
56. Last sport you played?
I don’t remember that either… probably out playing frisbee in college or something is the closest I get.
57. Things you spend a lot of money on?
Movies… groceries… BILLS.
58. Where do you live?
59. Where were you born?
60. Last wedding attended?
My cousin Matt and April’s
61. Spit or swallow?
62. Favorite position?
63. Most hated food(s)?
65. Can you sing?
Can I physically sing? Yes. Should I? No lol
66. Last person you instant messaged?
67. Last place you went on holiday?
68. Favorite regular drink?
69. Current Song?
Hmm… tough one… I’m not sure I can pick.
70. Tag 3 friends: