This morning I’ve been working on a bit of a blog clean up. Alot of my early posts are uncategorized, so I’ve been adding some categories to some of those. (And come to find out, I *still* have entries that I don’t know where to put!) Also, somewhere along the way, some entries have been picking up some extra characters, either during an update or theme change or something. I suspect that these stem from the fact that I wrote a lot of these entries before I disabled the Rich Text Editor. Either way, they annoy me, so I’m fixing them as I find them.
I did notice though, that as I re-saved a couple of these entries, I was receiving pings on some old entries of my own. I had originally set my blog NOT to notify of links, so apparently now that I’m saving these entries again, it’s going to go ahead and send out those pings. So if you’re getting trackbacks on old posts of yours, from old posts of mine, don’t be too concerned– it’s just me mucking around in old posts!!
I’m also discovering that I really do not like this theme. It’s pretty, but I don’t like the way it works. I really like the theme I put up on my other blogs though, so I might try to customize it for over here. I was trying to do that a few weeks back and I wasn’t having much luck.