My poor laptop is completely dead now. You’ve heard me talking about how it’s been slowing down and just generally been irritating… Well… now it has officially bitten the dust. I brought it to my boss to look at, and he said there was nothing he could do, I need to replace my hard drive. Which, if you’ve been following my financial woes, you know I have no money to do, at least until after Christmas and even then I *shouldn’t*. So you’ll probably see less of me for awhile… I can still access my blogs from work, but I won’t be able to post my Self Portrait Sunday on the weekends. I might have to load my camera software on my work computer cause it would be a shame if I never got to show you the funny car covers I saw yesterday. Actually I didn’t get a picture yesterday, so I may have already lost that opportunity. But I’m crossing my fingers that they’ll still be there when I get home today.
In the meantime, how about a survey about me? Cause I’m at work, I haven’t the internet at home for 3 days (usually I’d post this crap as a bulletin on MySpace) and I’m bored. Enjoy!
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
Is it wrong to skip the very first question? If I wasn’t too lazy to renumber the rest, I’d take it out. This one qualifies as classified information.
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
Chipotle… and I’m thinking that just might be dinner tonight too.
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
A wine cooler.
4. Which do you prefer – eyes or lips?
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
6. Best kind of pizza?
Pizza hut stuffed crust with extra cheese.
7. Is your bedroom window open?
Nope, I don’t open my bedroom window.
8. What is in store for your future?
Exciting things I hope!
9. Who was the last band you saw live?
Does the ND marching band count?
10. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
If I’m needed!
11. What is your favorite soda?
Sierra Mist Free.
12. How many songs are on your iTunes?
This computer has 961. My home computer *did* have a LOT more than that. *sniff*
13. When was the last time you purchased something over 100 dollars?
When I bought the Wii in a fit of stupidity in July.
14. Where is the last place you drove to?
To work this morning.
15. Are you experienced?
That depends on what we’re talking about.
16. Any historical figures that you envy?
Nobody comes to mind.
17. What brand of digital camera do you own?
Canon… will upgrade to a better Canon some day.
18. When was the last time you got a good workout?
Can I plead the 5th on this one? Too long ago…
19. If you need a new pair of jeans, which store do you go to first?
Walmart cause I’m broke. And cheap.
20. Where did your last kiss take place?
Front door of my apartment.
21. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
22. Are you a quitter?
I try not to be.
23. Who was the last person you had in your house?
24. Can you speak another language?
Used to speak German… now you’re hard pressed to get more than Guten Tag out of me!
25. How about you put your legs behind your head?
HA! I have BOOBS, y’all. Those legs would never fit with them in the way. And let’s not talk about the fat rolls lol
26. When was the last time you went dancing while under the influence?
Vegas last November.
28. Describe what you are wearing in detail.
white bra, orange undies, white “wife beater” tank top, white uniform shirt, badge and nametag, black pants, black socks, black shoes.
29. What do you think about people who party a lot?
To each his own, but it’s not my idea of a good time.
30. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Not usually but it depends on who I’m talking to.
31. Are you one of those people who obsesses over Hollister?
Uh, no. I don’t think I’ve ever been in there.
32. What was the last CD you purchased?
I have no idea, it’s been so long.
33. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
Shoot, I don’t know.
34. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
Probably most of them at one point or another.
35. Did you just have to Google the seven deadly sins to see what they were?
36. Where is your favorite place to get coffee?
I don’t drink coffee.
37. Have you ever been offered a job?
Well I’ve been working here for about 3 years, so that would be about the last time.
38. Have you ever stolen anything off a road?
Don’t think so.
39. When was the last time you dyed your hair?
Probably 5-6 years ago.
40. Whom was the last person you rode in a car with?
41. Have you kissed somebody in the last 2 weeks?
In the last 2 weeks? No.
42. Miss someone?
43. How is your last ex doing?
I have no idea… haven’t gotten an update in awhile. So I’ll say I know he’s alive and that’s about all I know.
44. Is there someone you want to fight?
45. Where would you rather be?
In bed! Or on the beach… somewhere where it is still warm.